|My RV Covered|
I've found varying schools of though when it comes to covering your RV. Some say it's essential... others...not so much. Let's take a look at why.
- Keeps the bulk of the weather off the surface of your RV.
- Keeps birds from "depositing" on your RV roof and sides.
- Keeps Branches, leaves, etc. from accumulating on the RV.
- Keeps the Sun's harmful UV rays from fading your surfaces.
- Hides the RV from prying eyes.
- Constant rubbing of cover against the surface of the RV dulls finish.
- Could scratch or mar the glass.
- Retains moisture underneath the cover.
- A P.I.T.A. to put it on and take it off.
- You have to store it someplace.
- They can be costly to buy.
|No Cover? Well, Except For The Snow!|
I'm absolutely sure I have missed a bunch of pros and cons. This year I believe I will be using my old cover. I took some photos of it before...and I'll take some after. Let's get to the bottom of this, scientifically. Either way, take care of your RV and it will always be ready to whisk you off to destinations both known and unknown. Now....it's time for a large Thanksgiving day meal!
Be Seeing You...Down The Road,
Rich "The Wanderman"